The wine prices are about normal for what you will find in the DC area. Â It's the selection of wine is what draws me in. Â And the live music just makes you stay. Â I have once walked in and there was a true party going. I mean party, like, people Wobbling and grinding on each other. Â It might sound raunchy, but this really is a cool spot to hang out. Â
Any business that focuses around wine is sure to be a hit in Loudoun County. Â My major drawback is the fact that they won't open a new bottle of wine if it's too close to closing. I once wanted to try a red and the wine-tender wouldn't open it. Â It upset me, a little, but I was able to find another wine that made me happy again.
Ive read other reviews on this place. So iu decided to see for my self. Yes the food selection is poor, but you may bring your own food. All the staff was very freindly. We hadf a great time. The live music on friday night was fun myh whole family came all 9 of us including the children. Overall a great addition to the Brambleton Plaza. I belive the bad reviews i have seen were just rich snobby NOVA a## Holes..Review Source:
Don't waste your time or money. Where do I start? Â Well let me just list the issues:
1. AC wasn't working in late August and a hot day
2. They later charged us more $ on our credit card for their normal rate even though for what was supposed to be a discount for a group rate.
3. Â I am sure they are nice people, but their was a bit of an attitude when I wanted to know what I was sampling....seems they want you to sample and guess what your drinking....not what I like to do, so there was a bit of a "thats not the idea" remark after some resistance to tell me, which I didnt appreciate. I guess their ideas are more important than the customer wishes.
4. They were not staffed well enough for our group even though they were told how many we had coming days before hand AND it was the same evening as one of the Brambleton concerts right next to them
5. NO FOOD except for very VERY small appetizers.
As I said...don't waste your time. Go to a real wine tasting at a winery.
Love the lovely wine factory. Friends who live in the area brought me here on my visit to Ashburn. They come here every time they come to this little shopping area. It's a relaxing, homey little tasting room with a great selection of local wines and small plates. They also do corkage if you want to bring your favorite in with you.
There was live music, but nothing that made it difficult to enjoy the company and conversation. It's a very relaxing atmosphere (my goal is to use the word relaxing sat least twice more in this review).
I met one of the Mikes (the owners are both named Mike) and a slew of other regulars and neighbors who my friends were all already on a first name basis with from their many visits.
There are cigars, which I know nothing about, but my friend's husband was all over that and has nothing but good things to say.
This place is good for groups, there is indoor and outdoor seating at tables designed and welded by one of the Mikes. It's a great place to meet and get to know chill people who live in this area. Well lit (not dark and moody, not a bar, not a nightclub).