This place is AWESOME! I love, love, LOVE O'Sullivan's!
Weeknights from 9:00 PM+ is the best time to go! Bartenders are quick and helpful and what an awesome selection of beer!
Tip: Order your drinks at the bar, and then go sit and chill at one of the booths! Great way to drink, catch up with friends, and not be bothered by the bar-flys.
- Trivia Night
- Group Atmosphere
- Most of the staff is very helpful
- Great fries
- Drink order was fairly normal timeline (5 to 10 min), but getting your drinks will take you another half an hour (at least). Â Might as well go to the bar than order from the table (5 min wait).
- Wait time to get your food will be another 30-45min (at least).
- Drinks are overpriced for a pub during the week. Â I was very surprised my Yuengling draft cost over $5 for a weekday at 9pm. Â Maybe, I'm just getting older, but those prices are very similar to weekend, downtown, club prices.
- Angus burgers aren't bad, but are far from great; you don't get much meat and the quality is questionable (i.e., didn't taste like Angus quality and was dry). Â Decent spice though.
- Events like Trivia night (Wed) and $6 burgers will draw you in, but the questionably high drink prices and incredibly long wait time for drinks and food may keep you from coming back.